Welcome to The Educator
Welcome to all!!
This Website is dedicated to the sharing of information on or about the Oldest & Largest Fraternal organization in the World, namely Freemasonry, and while it is being provided primarily for the benefit of Brethren of the Order it is also open to all who may be interested or simply curious.
The information referred to consists of articles & papers relating to the History; Philosophy & numerous other subjects relevant to Freemasonry, and its many aspects.
It is a personal publication created by myself, starting in 2003, and has now grown to being directly shared with over 1320 subscribers residing all over the world.
Regarding content, I must make it very clear that the papers & information being shared in this publication are of my own personal choice & the comments attached to that material are mine alone. As alluded to earlier, the content includes all aspects of “Masonic Education” in its broadest sense and hopefully presented in such a way as to attract the attention of the reader, be they existing Freemasons, those contemplating membership, or those simply wondering who and what we are all about.
Should you be interested in receiving “The Educator” directly to your own email address, all you need do is add your name & email address where indicated on the Home Page. There is no cost involved and you will not receive solicitations of any kind nor will your personal information be shared. You are also free to Unsubscribe at any time.
Most Recent Articles:
- Freemasonry and Prayer - by R.W. Bro. Garnet E. Schenk The Committee on Masonic Education [GLCPOO]… Learn More
- It’s the Rite Time for Change - written by: William Herbert "Skip" Boyer, 32° Business as usual, especially for… Learn More
- THE COMPLETION OF THE TRILOGY - A PATH THROUGH LIFE By: W. Bro. C. B. Lawless, P.S.G.D. -… Learn More
- OH WONDERFUL MASONS! - INTRODUCTION Brethren, medieval city dwellers lived in the shadow of the greatest… Learn More
- Chronological History of Freemasonry & Related Events 2020 - Some years ago I decided to create a Chronological History of Freemasonry… Learn More
- BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF & TRUTH - By R. W. Bro. E. A. Davies Published in The Tracing Board,… Learn More